PMP Online Classroom Bootcamp | 10 days Weekday Batch starting from April 10th 2017
PMP® Certification Training Course in New York City, United States
OVERVIEW: A PMP certification training course designed by expert Project Management authors and industry leaders to teach you essential concepts, techniques, and know-how of Project Management and help you clear the PMP exam.
Interested? Enroll in our PMP Certification in New York City now!
COST: $999 (Instructor-led online training classes in New York City)
DURATION: 35 hrs
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- 35 hours of instructor-led training
- 29 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 5 industry case studies and 12 scenario-based games
- 83 end-of-chapter quizzes and 5 simulation exams
- 100% money back guarantee
Watch Our PMP Introduction Video
What is this course about?
The PMP® training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 52,000 learners, will help you to understand the workings of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition. We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
What are the course objectives?
After completing the PMP course, you will:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills you need to pass the PMP certification exam
- Earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam
- Develop a practical knowledge of the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas in the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition
- Master the skills to successfully manage, execute, and deliver projects in line with global project management best practices
Who should do this course?
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an essential professional requirement across all industries for senior project manager roles. This course is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Lesson 01 – Prep Introduction
Lesson 02 – Project Management framework
Lesson 03 – Project Management Processes
Lesson 04 – Project Integration Management
Lesson 05 – Project Scope Management
Lesson 06 – Project Time Management
Lesson 07 – Project Cost Management
Lesson 08 – Project Quality Management
Lesson 09 – Project Human Resource Management
Lesson 10 – Project Communications Management
Lesson 11 – Project Risk Management
Lesson 12 – Project Procurement Management
Lesson 13 – Project Stakeholder Management
Lesson 14 – Process group view
Lesson 15 – Professional and Social responsibility
Lesson 16 – Appendix PMP list of knowledge and skills
Tips and Tricks
For more details please visit our PMP Certification course page
What is online classroom training?
Online classroom training for PMP® Certification is training conducted via online live streaming of a class. The classes are conducted by a PMP® certified trainer with more than 15 years of work and training experience.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Will I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment if necessary. We will refund the course price after deducting an administration fee. To learn more, you can view our Refund Policy.
You offer an exam money back guarantee. How does it work?
Our Instructor-led Learning Pass Training comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Simplilearn uses the best learning methodology to equip learners with the knowledge and confidence to pass the PMP exam at the first attempt. If you do not pass the PMP exam at the first attempt, Simplilearn will refund the course price to you.
To ensure your success, we strongly recommend that course participants take the PMP exam within a week of the course completion date—or a maximum of 45 days from the completion of the online training. This way, the course materials will be fresh in your mind.
PMP® Exam Attempts: Maximum 3 Per Year
Within 45 days of course completion
Did Not Pass
Refund full course price
If you do not pass exam at the first attempt, Simplilearn will refund the full course price to you. In order to receive the refund, you must provide Simplilearn with your exam score card. Without the score card, we cannot process the refund.
Refund Process: To receive a refund, you must make a request through the Help and Support. You must submit a copy of your score card along with the date you completed your online classroom training. Simplilearn will refund the course price within 30 days of receiving all required documentation. We will process the refund using the same method you used to pay for the course. For example, if you used PayPal to pay for the course, we will refund your PayPal account with the amount, or if you used a Credit Card to pay for the course, we will process the refund to that particular Credit Card account. We would eventually process the refund to the account you initially used to pay for the course.
Terms and Conditions: This money back guarantee applies only to Simplilearn’s PMP® Instructor-led Training. It is not applicable for Simplilearn’s online PMP exam prep courses. The guarantee is valid only for participants who have paid the entire enrollment fee.
The guarantee becomes void, if:
- Participants do not take the PMP® examination within 45 days of the online classroom training completion date.
- Participants do not maintain 100% attendance in at least one batch of the 32 Hours Live Online Classroom Training sessions.
- Participants do not complete the eLearning content. The full 8 hours of online study is required to learn the course materials.
- Participants fail to score at least 80% in any 3 of the 5 available online PMP® Exam practice tests available at Simplilearn.com
- Participants do not follow the instructions of the trainer and do not complete the exercises given in the online classroom training.
- Participants do not submit the required documents to Simplilearn.
Is this live training, or will I watch pre-recorded videos?
All the classes are live. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during the class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Is the PMP® Exam fee included in the course fee?
No. Exam fees are not included for any of the courses we offer. You must pay the Project Management Institute (PMI) ® to take the exam.
What is included in the training?
The course includes:
- Access to our eLearning content
- Practice simulation tests
- Tips and tricks videos that help you tackle the toughest exam questions
- Online participant handbook with cross references to the eLearning content
Do you provide assistance for the exam application process?
Yes. You can get assistance for the exam application process on community.simplilearn.com along with any other questions you may have about the course.
Please follow this link to learn about our terms and conditions -https://www.simplilearn.com/terms-and-conditions
For more Details
Call us at: +1-844-532-7688